Is it time to find the perfect home for your loved one with Alzheimer’s, dementia or other health condition?
Are you facing a decision you never wanted to have to make? Does your loved one require more help than you and your family are capable of giving? Are you wondering when you should make a change, and how to find just the right place?
Take this helpful evaluation to determine if you need to act now.
- Do your loved one’s advancing needs make it unsafe for them and you, in the current home?
- Is their health — or your health — being compromised?
- Are their care needs and behaviors beyond your abilities?
- Have you become a stressed and impatient caregiver? (no self-judgment, this is normal!)
- Are you neglecting other family members, work or yourself?
- Would the structure and social life of a care facility enhance your loved one’s quality of life?
Do your answers tell you it’s time to act?
If so, Dementia Help Center is a trusted, integrity-driven resource with a proven record of successful placements. With expert advice as well as in-depth knowledge, we’ll provide the solutions so you can overcome the many obstacles before you and take control of your life again.
We regularly visit and evaluate state-licensed properties and review the state-mandated inspection reports to be sure they are in compliance with licensing requirements. Furthermore, we do a five-year look back to learn the responsiveness to correcting or resolving citations or violations. Plus, we have our own Dementia Help Center rating scale for every property.
There are nearly 160 California state-licensed properties in the Coachella Valley.
Here’s what you can expect.
When you’re ready to move forward, we will meet with you, your family and loved one so we can connect and combine personality, interests, medical needs, geography, family considerations and budget as the foundation to creating the ideal match and solution for you.
Each associate with Dementia Help Center has been on this journey and learned first hand that a placement has many unknown layers to navigate before ‘it’s all done’. For this very reason, we introduced our concierge service. Our mission is to save you time, energy, money and, pain.
Here are the absolutes you receive with our concierge service:
- Together visit properties carefully selected to match your needs and budget
- Help you identify, evaluate and select the ideal place at the most optimum cost
- Acquint you with several little known financial benefit options that may be available to your loved one
- Oversee the preparation and securing of the myriad documents necessary to finalize placement
- Be with you to sign contracts
- Coordinate the move-in
- Be present on the day your loved one moves into their new home
- Provide post-placement follow-up and support
No stone will be left unturned in supporting you and your family.
Our one-time concierge fee.
Due to the extensive research and due diligence involved in our very personalized concierge placement services, Dementia Help Center charges a nominal, one-time retainer fee of $350 to our clients. This retainer lasts for the life of your loved one, ensuring that you will have our continued guidance and support as things progress.
Let’s have a conversation.
As far as we’re concerned, no question is unimportant or too small. Contact us at 760.636.6355 or email us to schedule a complimentary 20-minute consultation to discuss your situation and needs.
Whatever you and your family must address, we’re here to ensure you get everything you need from one valuable resource.
Reviews from our placement clients.
In the end, we believe our clients say it best. To review testimonials from people we’ve helped, click here.
We’ve been there. We can help. Call us at 760.636.6355 or click here to send us an email.
“I found a gold mine in you, Kae! Thank you for patient guidance and a plan. Now Charlie is ‘king of his world’ at the Cove, and I can be his wife again.”
~ Anita Ortega, Palm Desert, CA